HearGift V6 Hearing Aids
You save: $349.96 (109.38%)
HearGift V6 Hearing Aids - FREE SHIPPING
You save: $349.96 (58.33%)
Did you know that 38 million Americans suffer from some type of hearing loss? The most common effects are:
- Difficulty hearing the TV even with the volume up high
- Straining to hear peaceful nature sounds, such as birds chirping
- Being unable to understand people when they're speaking
- Feeling embarrassed after asking someone to repeat themselves
- Feeling cut off and isolated from friends and family
For a long time, the only option was to spend thousands of dollars on traditional hearing aids.
Thankfully, that's no longer the case.
Introducing our most popular, 100% digital hearing device that is suitable for age-related and mild-to-moderate hearing loss!
Each HearGift V6 hearing device:
- Is 100% digital. This is our mid-range hearing device and we are proud to say that on a price to performance basis, it is the best option.
- Is very discreet and nearly invisible. It fits snugly in your ear canal and is almost impossible to see from the front.
- Is suitable for mild-to-moderate hearing loss. Don't let the size fool you! These little guys are very powerful.
- Has a Tinnitus Masking System which blocks all the frequencies that are known to cause tinnitus. No more ringing in your ears!
- Is programmed with our Intelligent Noise Reduction System which automatically lowers annoying background noise. It also amplifies sounds in your immediate environment such as voices, music and TV.
- Features our new Feedback Compression DFS System which dramatically lowers whistling and feedback issues - in some cases, as much as 70%!
- Built-In Wind Noise Suppression System - no more whistling noises in windy environments! Wear your hearing device to the beach, to the park, or even while riding a bike!
- Loud Sound Protection System - when noise reaches a certain decibel level, the LSP system automatically turns your hearing device into an earplug that protects your eardrum. Very useful for hunting!
- Adaptive Volume Control System - the hearing device automatically adjusts its sound profile settings to match your environment.
- Is extremely easy to use and can be turned on and off with a simple switch.
- Is tiny and fits comfortably in your ear. It's only 1.8x1.2 cm in size!
- Comes with 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Try it out, and if within 60 days of receiving the hearing device, you're not satisfied for any reason at all - simply send it back to us for a 100% hassle-free refund.
Each hearing device comes with:
- 1 Carrying Case
- 1 A10 Battery
- 1 Brush
- 3 Ear Domes (Small, Medium, Large)
- 1 Wax Guard Pack (contains 5)
- 1 Manual
Looking for more batteries? You can find them at any local pharmacy, drugstore or supermarket. Or you can now buy them here.
Do you have a smaller ear canal? You can also buy the flexible ear domes pack (click here).
We are not sure how long our stock of V6 devices will last. So click the Add To Cart button to get your V6 device before they're gone, or scroll down to see what our customers have to say.
HearGift Product Comparison
|Smart Noise Reduction|
|Discreet ITC Model|
|Adaptive Volume Control|
|Advanced Noise Reduction|
|Feedback DFS System|
|Loud Sound Protection|
|Push Button Control|
All orders come with FREE shipping worldwide. Shipping times & carriers vary depending on location:
USA: 10-15 business days delivered with USPS
Canada: 7-15 business days delivered with Canada Post
UK: 10-15 business days delivered with Royal Mail
Australia: 10-15 business days delivered with Australia Post
Express shipping is also available: 5-8 days for delivery. No PO boxes for express shipping.
Hearing is unique to each individual. We understand that no product can work for everyone, so we have a 60-day return policy.
Try the hearing devices out for 60 days, and if you're not satisfied for any reason, just let us know. Once you return the product back to us in Canada, we will provide you with a full refund.
LET OUR CUSTOMERS SPEAK FOR US
So far, my husband really likes them. They are so much better than the old ones he had. He can hear! lol!
I got mine today and wow, I can hear again! Still getting them balanced to hear the way I want. I can hear leaves rustling in the trees, wow! Yes, I am a real person and I live in SW Kansas! Ringing in my ears is all but gone. More to come in a few days! Amazing!
I can hear my granddaughter talk and can now appreciate her vast sense of imagination. Was missing a lot of what she was saying before.
I find the hearing aids work very well. I had a few questions which were quickly responded to and very satisfactorily by their team. My initial consult which persuaded me to purchase the hearing aids, and was also very informative and gave me the confidence to proceed down this journey to better hearing!
I received my pair of V6 yesterday (11/16/19). I really like them. I owned a prescription pair of “BTE” hearing aids in the past. They weren’t necessarily “top of the line” but were expensive. I enjoyed them up until the time, I misplaced them. I never could afford another pair since then. I came across the ad on Facebook and they sounded perfect. It took weeks before I decided to give them a try and I’m glad I did. I really believe they are better than the prescription pair that I owned. They fit well inside my ear canal, and i can’t see them in the mirror, without a second mirror for a side profile. I have spent the day today adjusting the volume, I believe I now have them set to my preference and there are helping me tremendously. Like I said, I’ve only had them for two days now and don’t know how long they will last, but if I can get 2 or 3 years out of them, I will be buying from them again. Customer service was very friendly during the whole ordering process.
Just got a pair of the V6 version on 11/13, got them tuned to my ears 11/15, and so far so good. The sound is so much betterthan the aids I paid 5 times as much for. You won't be disappointed with them, however you do have to get them tuned to your ears. You need to insure propper fit with the ear domes and adjust the sound to a comfortable for yourself. Everyone hears a little different so most all aids some adjustment, but these are so easy you can do it yourself and don't have to pay big bucks to an audiologist .
I recently purchased my HearGift hearing aid and had a problem with the battery door which I messaged to Hear Gift on what I needed to do. Within a very short time, I heard back from them and they told me to not worry that they had a fix for me. They were very professional, friendly, & customer satisfaction focused. I would recommend you try this HearGift product as the company certainly supports their product!
I've worn my set of V6 ITC HearGift hearing devices for two days now. I hardly notice them in my ears and wear them all day long. I hate when I have to take them out at night.
I like that they don't show.
I am able to leave the volume on mine turned all the way down. I was worried that having them pushed into the ear canal would cause me to hear myself talking "inside my head" but that is not the case.
They squeal a bit while putting them in the ear but it is no big deal, it's just a squeal and it will stop immediately when insertion is complete.
The devices are very small so when I open and close the battery door I will show it respect.
These units are much more effective than I expected and I feel blessed to have found them.
HearGift's customer service is polite and helpful. They have a great product and I hope that their business will be successful.
I am as pleased as I can be with my V6's, my life is much more interesting. They have high quality sound.
I have tried to list here things that I was concerned about prior to placing my order. I have had no bad experiences.
I have friends who have $6,000 programmable bluetooth aids, but I was not in a financial position to go that route. About a year ago I went to an audiologist and purchased a $1,500 pair of ITC aids. Had tests (in a sound booth) and had them programmed for my needs. I was promised that they would greatly reduce tinnitus, etc. Well, my tinnitus was still annoying and there was no noise cancelling ability. With these programmable aids I had no volume control and they did not suit my needs. Fortunately, I returned them for a full refund.
One month ago I purchased HearGift V6 aids via an add on Facebook. They arrived a few days ago and I quickly set them up to start using. The right ear aid works just fine, I could not get volume from the left one. After contacting the nice folks at HearGift, they were very prompt with a response. They texted back within an hour with possible solutions. As it turned out, the wax guard in the left aid was blocked. I replaced that guard and the aids in both ears are working great. I can control the volume and there is no sign of tinnitus so far. These aids do act like noise cancelling devices when encountering abrupt loud noises. I could not be more pleased with the way my new aids are working so far. I am 73 years old and did not realize just how impaired my hearing was. With these V6 ITC i feel like a kid again. At only $150 these are possibly the best value in hearing aids anywhere.
Thank you so much for improving my every day life.